Emergency Medicine Update 2021
The Virtual Edition
May 5-7, 2021
Join colleagues in Emergency Medicine from all across Canada and learn together, from some of the brightest minds and experts in the field, evidence-based clinical updates and practical tips to improve your practice. We have planned an unforgettable virtual experience for EMU 2021 - where learning and networking will be made even easier, from the comfort of your own home.
Here’s what EMU 2021 has to offer:
- Shortened conference days with well-spaced breaks
- Multi-time zone friendly
- Application for accreditation has been submitted to College of Family Physicians of Canada and the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada for MOC and Mainpro+ Credits
- Connect with colleagues, friends and interact with speakers
- Learn from the brightest minds in EM, up-to-date, evidence-based
- Participate in our wellness challenge EMU202-1 Mile Project
- Take advantage of the early bird special and group discounts!
- Never miss a session! Digital Content available for 1 year!
EMU 2021 Participants
Learn alongside physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, residents, medical students, EMS Providers and more.