April 26 to 28
Join Emergency Medicine Update 2023
Canada’s largest emergency medicine conference.
Brings together the emergency care community from across Canada and internationally.
focus on practical clinical emergency medicine
learn content and tips to take to your next shift
be part of our diverse and inclusive community
learn from award-winning speakers
attend the largest community Emergency Medicine conference in North America
Emergency Medicine taught by practicing Emergency Medicine clinicians
Event Schedule Highlights
- Approach to the Vomiting Infant
- Why you should care about HIV in your ED
- Cellulitis not as advertised
- Cardiology Literature Update
- Trauma Panel
- Orthopedic practice changing pearls
- Cardiogenic Shock
- Pediatric Pitching Cases
- Understanding Meth
- Peripartum SOB – Not all are PEs
- “ID in the ED: Practical Clinical Pearls”
- Airway Management
- Practice Changing Literature Update
- Pitching Critical Care Cases
- Cutting Edge Update: CHF Management
- Airway Workshop
- Advanced MSK Ultrasound
- Amazing & Awesome Cases
Register for an in-person conference with peace of mind. If you are unable to attend the in-person conference because of Covid (either because of us or you) your in-person registration will be transferred to the virtual conference and you will be refunded the difference.
REGISTER Starting January 24, 2022
The Planning Committee reserves the right to cancel or move the conference should it become necessary. In this case, each registrant will be notified by telephone or email. Our liability is limited to a refund of the registration fees paid. EMU 2023 is not responsible for any other costs incurred such as airline/hotel penalties, etc.